Audits, Reviews and Compilations
We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company's profitability and efficiency. We provide financial reporting on all three levels of assurance:
- Audit- an intensive examination with the highest level of assurance
- Review - some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
- Compilation - based upon client information provided and used primarily for internal use.
We can assist you in the preparation of your financial statements in accordance with professional standards, but express no opinion or any other form of assurance on the underlying information included in them. The financial statements produced can be a useful tool for management for making financial decisions.
We use accounting and auditing skills to provide an analysis of financial records in conjunction with dispute resolutions, as well as fraud and theft investigation. Our damage measurement methods can determine the extent of financial loss and illegal accounting practices.
Cash Flow & Budgeting Analysis
A business can be profitable and still run into trouble due to cash flow issues. We can forecast and evaluate your company's financial condition, estimate financing requirements, and track cash-flow sources and uses.
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a full range of cost effective accounting services including the following:
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Computerized payroll services
- Business tax return preparation (Sales & Use/Business Property)
- Personal financial statements
- Litigation support
We gauge our worth by the personal and business successes of our clients. We can help your business identify areas negatively affecting profitability and growth and develop solutions that are practical and technically sound. In addition to acting as a sounding board for management, we provide comprehensive, flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your business. The following is just a few of the areas in which we provide consulting services:
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Type of entity selection
- Business valuations
- Buying/selling a business
- Computer systems
- Financial & retirement decisions
- Estate, trust & gift planning
Whether you are thinking of buying a new business or in the midst of a difficult divorce, the amount attached to the value of your business is important. We can provide useful and objective analysis to assist you in the valuation of any business in which you have an interest.
Cost Segregation Services
We understand that the purchase of a building is a very big investment and requires a significant amount of cash flow. Our cost segregation studies allows property owners to acheve greater returns on their investment by improving cashflow through accelerated tax deductions.
We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year. Tax services offered include but are not limited to:
- Tax planning & return preparation - Individuals - Corporations - Partnerships - LLCs/LLPs - Estates, trusts & gift - Not-for-profit organizations
- Taxing authority representation
- Divorce and support issues
- Tax effects of buying/selling a business
Litigation support involves the quantification of economic damages pursuant to existing or pending litigation using accounting and auditing techniques. We have experienced competent staff who can compile information efficiently to assist in the calculation and documentation of any potential economic loss or damages.